There is lots to do and see on the farm.
Book Your Field Trip
Booking is open for Fall 2023 Field Trips!
We are excited to share a new way to enjoy our Fall Field Trips!
Our new self-guided field trips allow your group to be more flexible. Before your field trip, you will get an email with a map of our field trip stations along with brief descriptions of the areas. Our stations are the same as the rotations we've offered previously, but you'll have the freedom to explore the farm in whatever order you prefer!
Our stations are:
- Farm Talk- One of our farmers gives a 15 minute talk about the history of the farm and the wonderful world of pumpkins, as well as the responsibilities that come with being a farmer.
- Animals- Say hi to our farm animals, which include cows, sheep and lambs, goats, bunnies, chickens, and even an alpaca!
- Hayrides- All field trip attendees get a free hayride that shows off our pumpkin fields and a beautiful view of the valley.
- Pumpkin picking- All field trip attendees get to pick a free sugar pie pumpkin of their own to take home.
- Activity Areas- We have multiple play structures, slides, and activities for your group to enjoy.
It takes roughly 90 minutes to explore all of our stations. Since the field trips are self-guided, you can make it as long or as short as you'd like.
We collect payment for field trips upon arrival. Payments can be made with cash, check, or card. We suggest designating one person in your group to collect payment beforehand to ensure the check-in process runs smoothly.
Please call us at 503-645-9561 or email email@example.com with any questions.
*Note: We have updated our booking website. If you previously booked with Book-It, we still have your reservation!
Visit the Animals
On our farm we have many animals: pigs, a llama, alpacas, cows, goats, rabbits, turkeys, chickens, sheep and more! Children love to check out the farm animals and the animals love the attention!
Tour the Farm
Take a scenic hayride though our Christmas trees and into our upper field. The pay off is at the top of hill, when you look down at the full spread of the farm and valley below. Our custom built wood trailer is pulled by one of our tractors and has a real down home farm feel. The trailers are also covered, so you can take refuge from the Oregon rain if needed.
Play on our mazes and slides. We have 5 tube slides, a rope spider web and 2 different mazes all suitable for children and adults to enjoy! Pick your very own sugar pie pumpkin to take home. Stay longer and play in our fallow field, or in our play structure and tire garden.
We will conduct your farm tour rain or shine. We will do our best to customize your tour to fit the rapidly changing weather here in Oregon, and we do have many covered areas. The farm talk inside our barn and the hay ride is covered. We also have several covered spaces for your group to gather to eat their snack or lunch.
Our best advice is to make sure that your group is dressed properly. Rain coats, umbrellas and rubber boots are always a good choice when rain threatens!
Have lunch or a snack in one of our picnic areas. Apple cider and kettle corn are great options for a snack here on the farm, bring your own smaller containers to split up the large containers we sell.
Treat your group to a colorful harvest experience!
2023 Fall Field Trip Pricing:
- $9 per student, chaperone, and sibling for field trips taking place from September 27th - October 14th.
- $10 per student, chaperone, and sibling for field trips taking place from October 15th - October 27th.
- 1 teacher per class (30 students) is free.
- Ages 2+ need field trip admission.
Sometimes school buses coming from the south prefer to avoid the sharp curves of Old Cornelius Pass Road below the farm.
An alternate route is to take Cornelius Pass Road to the top of the hill at Skyline Boulevard, turning left/west. Then turn left/south at the quick stop sign and then turn right into the driveway a quarter mile from the last turn.
School Field Trip
We’d love to help you plan your farm tour. Book your tour today!